For many of us this season can be very tough. Some of us have lost loved ones, some of us get caught up in the rat race, some of us are sick and out of balance, some of us over spend. For me December was when I lost my mother. This month for me has been about taking care of myself so that I can be of service to others.
If this is a season of discontent for you here are some things that can help lift you up;
- Take time to do something you love everyday.
- Take a day off and rest. No running around, no social media. Sleep in and rest.
- Spend time with people you love. Connect with your social network in person. Go out to eat or go dancing.
- Take care of your body by moving and eating well. Limit your sugar & alcohol intake.
- Practice gratitude daily.