Turning in our checking in each day is a reflection practice. It is a great practice to help you understand where your energy is and then build a practice around where you are really not where you think you are. This practice teaches you how to learn more about yourself and give you permission to just breath, or move, or chant, or cry. Allowing whatever to move up to move out.
- Find at least 10 minutes where you can be alone
- Sit our lye down and start by feeling your inhale and your exhale in your body for a few minutes. It may help to put your hand on your belly and chest to actually physically feel your breath movements.
- Invite a body scan and notice where you are holding or carrying tension.
- Ask yourself what do I need?
- Wait and listen to the body.